~ Retiros en Grupo ~
Rejoice yourself through relaxing yoga practice in the splendor of the Costa de la Luz, Spain.
Practing together creative Hatha Vinyasa Yoga focussing on conscious relaxation and breathing exercises.
This way, you can resolve any energy blockages and strengthen your energy systems.
Arrive out of the everyday stress situation or take yourself back out and thus come in deep reconnection with your heart.
Refuel and harmonize the body, mind and soul with yoga and breathing exercises.
Reconnect with yourself through a yoga retreat.
Feel the sensation of clarity, and the ability to feel internal stability and connectedness with yourself.
Let go, through conscious awareness exercises, energy exercises, guided meditation and deep relaxation, experience inner peace and serenity, dissolve energy blockages and encourage the willingness to let go of the old.
Be, in your own center and grounded, flow freely and enjoy your self, your being, rediscover your potential and strength.
Join an unforgettable holiday in Spain with refreshing yoga program arranged to make sure your yoga retreat will give you a lot of benefits. A well arranged daily programs will be perfectly combined with a memorable experience of unspoiled nature surrounding you warmly with the light and sun of southern Andalucía, making your vacation a once in a life time experience. Breathtaking views of the coast of light, walking on sun-kissed beaches, amazing sunrises, colorful sunsets and starry skies, not to mention the delicious food which will provide fuel for your body and soul will give a sweet touch to your retreat.
The Costa de la Luz is a section of the Andalusian coast in Spain facing the Atlantic. Aside from the beaches and the sunshine, there are ample opportunities and facilities for leisure activities, like fine dining, golf, kite surfing, boating, and other water sports. The Costa de la Luz is especially noted for the beauty of its protected natural reserves and a number of first-rate natural attractions. Among them are: the Doñana National Park, where endangered species, such as the Spanish Imperial Eagle, also known as Adalbert's Eagle (Aquila adalberti), and the Iberian Lynx (Felis pardina), can occasionally be sighted.
The other ones are the picturesque Bay of Cádiz; the steeply-pitched shorelines of the southern section of the Andalusian coastline; the salt marshes of Barbate and the seaside cliffs at La Breña (both within the La Breña y Marismas del Barbate Natural Park); and the sprawling wetlands at the mouths of the rivers Tinto and Odiel, where there is a profusion of water fowl and, in season, other migratory birds, including storks and flamingos.
Seville - 1.5 hrs
Malaga - 2.5 hrs
Jerez - 45 min
Things to explore:
- take an afternoon walk along the meadows and fields in the surroundings get enchanted by the waterfalls of santa lucía ( about 30min walking distance from Patria, 15min drive from Conil)
- drive down the hills and drink the seabreeze along the sunkissed beaches and coves ( about 10min drive to the beaches from Patria, 4 minutes walking in Conil)
- make yourself comfortable in the garden and listen to sounds of nature while reading a book, journaling, or just relax and let your soul shine and unwind ( in Patria and in Conil)
- discover one of the most beautiful white villages of Andalucía Vejer de la Frontera up on the mountain ( about 10min drive from Conil)
- take a trip to the capital town Cadiz with it´s famous cathedral and scenery of alleys and buldings and european´s oldest port ( about 45min drive)
- Whale& dolphin watching in Tarifa ( about 45min drive)
- Kayak tours in river Roche and stunning unspoiled bay beaches of the Atlantic Ocean
- Kite surf lessons and rentals surfing lessons and rentals
- Horse riding on the beach and through the ancient pine forests of Conil de la Frontera ( about 15min drive from Patria)
Throughout your one week retreat, you will be pampered with delicious and wholesome foods.
The food is mostly prepared with fresh, organic, mostly locally grown and natural foods free from additives.